Právo Izraele existovat – Co mu dává legitimitu?
1. resoluce UN z roku 1947 je nedemokratická – nikdo nebral v potaz právo Palestinců rozhodnout o své zemi.
2. „resoluce“, která prošla jen s malým rozdílem hlasů, byla v podstatě jen návrhem, který musel ještě být schválena Koncilem pro bezpečnost (Security Council) a neměla závazný charakter.
3. Koncil pro bezpečnost o ní nikdy nehlasoval, protože by to znamenalo násilné oddělení arabského a židovského státu, čímž si USA nechtěli špinit ruce.
4. návrh na oddělení Palestiny od Izraele byl zrušen. Izrael se sám prohlásil za suverénní stát. Od té doby jsou Palestinci v rukou izraelských teroristů.
Israel’s Right To Exist?
Information Clearing House, 3. 11. 2009
According to history as written by the winner, Zionism, Israel was given its birth certificate and thus legitimacy by the UN Partition Resolution of 29 November 1947. This is propaganda nonsense.
- In the first place the UN without the consent of the majority of the people of Palestine did not have the right to decide to partition Palestine or assign any part of its territory to a minority of alien immigrants in order for them to establish a state of their own.
- Despite that, by the narrowest of margins, and only after a rigged vote, the UN General Assembly did pass a resolution to partition Palestine and create two states, one Arab, one Jewish, with Jerusalem not part of either. But the General Assembly resolution was only a proposal – meaning that it could have no effect, would not become policy, unless approved by the Security Council.
- The truth is that the General Assembly’s partition proposal never went to the Security Council for consideration. Why not? Because the U.S. knew that, if approved, it could only be implemented by force given the extent of Arab and other Muslim opposition to it; and President Truman was not prepared to use force to partition Palestine.
- So the partition plan was vitiated (became invalid) and the question of what the hell to do about Palestine – after Britain had made a mess of it and walked away, effectively surrendering to Zionist terrorism – was taken back to the General Assembly for more discussion. The option favoured and proposed by the U.S. was temporary UN Trusteeship. It was while the General Assembly was debating what do that Israel unilaterally declared itself to be in existence – actually in defiance of the will of the organised international community, including the Truman administration.